Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

133 days to go

The baby is due in 133 days! All the sudden I feel like things are starting to go by fast now. Funny how in the beginning things were moving at a snail's pace and I couldn't wait to start showing and feeling the baby move and now I'm on the fast track to baby town! The baby's been moving pretty actively now, especially at bedtime. The light little flutters have turned into pretty good little kicks and sometimes catch me off guard they're so startling! When I get in bed though and lay down is when he's most active and kicks often. Last night while in bed watching the news I made Tom keep his hand on my belly for quite awhile and sure enough - he felt the baby!!!!!! At first he just felt the super soft motion of the baby moving but then it let him have it and thwapped Tom's hand pretty good! He said he could feel it right on his palm - so awesome! I can't wait for Jake to feel him now, he'll freak out big time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment