Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Half way!

Today marks 20 weeks. Half way - only 20 more to go! According to our weekly updates we receive, the baby is about 10 1/2 ounces now and approximately 10 inches long. Keep in mind though that our baby is measuring larger so I'm guessing our little moose is 11 or 12 inches! Right now our little poppy is practicing its breathing & swallowing on a regular basis. Its also starting to produce meconium....baby poop!!!
Tom & Jake have been amazing helpers around the house the last couple of days while I've rested from the amnio. We did a family cooking night Wednesday night & Tom learned how to make tacos! I did the chopping and Jake set the table & helped with the prep work. It was actually a lot of fun having everyone in the kitchen together. Jake has learned how to officially do laundry on his own and can use both washer & dryer now - WOOHOO! I'm feeling pretty good, very light cramping which is to expected & no big deal. After 72 hours we're in the clear from any risks so we're almost there. I love all the special treatment though and feel so loved & well taken care of! My girlfriend came over yesterday & brought me coffee & kept me company for the morning...so super nice! Last night Tom & I skipped cooking and went out to eat which was a nice treat too. I'm feeling quite spoiled! God is truly good.

Here's one of the 3D ultrasound pictures...totally a boy hehehehe!


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment