Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Donations!

I'm almost done sorting thru everything that I pulled out of the baby's room - VICTORY! I have thrown away more garbage, sifted thru & organized more stuff than I thought possible. We are now on our 2nd donation pickup!  The first donation pick up was mostly clothes & some knick knacks but upon yesterday's cleaning I discovered that we owned a plethora of hair dryers, alarm clocks & make up bags! Its amazing the stuff you accumulate over time. We have another donation pick up coming tomorrow...here's our pile of give aways! I can't believe this was all shoved in one room! One man's garbage is another man's treasure though so I'm sure someone will love my make up bags and our old vacuum! Adios garbage~



No comments:

Post a Comment